Thursday, March 26, 2015

Collaborative Project Post 2

Alright, it's been a week.  So I have an animatic to show - really exciting news!



I have the time counter on the bottom for Shadowbox reference so they know when things are happening in the song - for when they need to know when performing live.  I also have annotations on each of the storyboards detailing what is supposed to be happening on screen.

Now I have started to figure out how this is going to look and Karl and I were filming my friend Haley in the space astronaut suit we borrowed from Phil.  And this is what we've got to show for it:


I am really happy with it and cannot wait until we start filming for real!  Now I just need to contact Shadowbox to get someone who will fit into the costume and borrow some of their instruments to get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment