Thursday, April 2, 2015

Collaborative Projects Post 3

So I have an actress - Amy from Shadowbox - coming in to film tomorrow for my astronaut.  Woot!  I have my storyboards printed out and I'm going to film far to near starting with my wide shots and working toward those close ups.

However, in the meantime, I've been collecting images that I'll be using for the backgrounds.  I've been collecting those from the NASA site because they're free to the public to use.  So let me show you some great images I've found!




And while I was scouring the web for these great images.  I did come across a really awesome photo from NASA's time on the moon - and I find it definitely worth sharing.


And I plan on using this rocket as the spacecraft the astronauts use:



I edited out the stuff that I wouldn't use - such as NASA's name on it and the American flag (Pink Floyd's British) - and I've added the Pink Floyd name onto it like I planned in the animatic.



No comments:

Post a Comment