Monday, October 29, 2012

D4M: Project Lost Files Check-In 4

Hi!

I have still been working on the credits for the animation piece.  I've put a lot more in from previously.  I sped it up.  But after careful consideration, I really have not liked that it's sped up.  So I'll be slowing it back down.  Also, since we don't know exactly what music we'll be using, I've left that slot blank.   The credits are still uncompleted.  I need to readjust the roles that the crew members are contributing.




Since I have spent much of last Tuesday defining everyone's roles, I have come to the understanding that all is not as it seems....  Pretty much, we're not exactly following the the assignments we had signed up for.  That's not a bad thing.

Here's an example of the work that I did to identify what everyone should be doing.


If you want to see the more of the list, please click here.
I have also done the weekly Thursday recap, as always.

So, please, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment